As you venture out with Good Natured River Tours, you will enjoy some of Florida Space Coasts’ unique landscape and wildlife.
Your adventure takes you through part of Brevard county estuary on the Indian River Lagoon and the Banana River. North America’s Estuary on the Indian River Lagoon and Banana River. You will see playful Bottle-nose Dolphins, Manatees, wild birds and occasionally alligators. With over 4,300 unique and localized plant species. The adventure is narrated by your U.S.C.G. Licensed Captain who will tell you the history of the Indian river lagoon and take you to the iconic landmark Dragon Point. Then relax as we cruise into the Banana River and see the Mathers Turn bridge and some of the beautiful exclusive real estate. kick back on our luxury 45 ft. boat with indoor & outdoor seating, clean bathroom and handicapped friendly. While listening to Caribbean music throughout the tour in the Indian River Lagoon.
River Tour Daily Schedule
We offer 2 hour trips, 6 days per week year round, as well as a Sunset Cruise on Friday nights.
Daily Sightseeing Cruises
- Tuesday through Saturday :
Depart at 9:00 am – Return at 11:00 am
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sundays :
Depart at 12:00 pm – Return at 2:00 pm (more trips during peak season)
- Friday nights only (minimum passengers needed)
- Trip is 2 hours in length. Tour times and days are subject to change due to weather and / or number of riders.
- Reservations are required, please purchase your tickets below or call 321-987-0088
- This tour is non-narrated tour, kick back enjoy the Sunset and bring your own adult beverages! (Beer and Wine only, no glass allowed)
- If you are looking for full wildlife adventure, day trips typically experience more wildlife.
River Tour Rates and Online Booking
- Holiday tours
- Rocket Launches
- July 4th
- Private Parties
- Birthdays and Anniversary
- School field trips
- Plan your business meeting in our enclosed cabin. Set up with wireless internet.
Book a group of 20+ at $24 per person. Interested in private charters? Contact Us
- Only one discount per person.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled (unless we cancel a trip due to weather).
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- lt’s not our policy to give refunds. When the Coast Guard advises us to cancel a trip due to weather, we attempt to notify you as soon as we know, so please make sure we have a local or cell number where we can contact you. ln this case we will reschedule all ticketed passengers and get you out on the next available tour. Please call 321–987-0088 to reschedule.
- No Smoking.
- No Glass Bottles or Liquor.
- Prices subject to change.