Where is Good Natured River Tours Located?
- On the scenic Indian River in Brevard County, Florida
- Tour departs from Grills Riverside restaurant at 6075 N.US 1 Melbourne, Fl. 32940 – MAP
- Parking on the north side of the restaurant is nearest the dock.
Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- It is strongly recommended because our trips sell out quickly.
- Buy advance tickets to maximize your chance at getting the day and time you prefer.
- We accept VISA, Master Card and American Express.
- Children two and under must have a free “lap pass” if there are vacant seats remaining on the cruise.
What is not included?
- Food & beverage. We do have beverages and snacks available for cash purchase on board. You are welcome to bring a personal cooler up to 10 quart size.
What should I bring?
- A light jacket for breezy days or rain showers.
- You are welcome to bring a small cooler up to 10 quart size. Beer and Wine are permitted. No glass bottles or hard liquor are allowed.
Are group discounts available on daily trips?
- Yes, purchase 15 or more adult tickets and receive $5.00 off each ticket. Must have reservations and can’t use any other discounts.
What about bad weather?
- Florida Space Coasts’ weather is as diversified as our Indian River lagoon. Infrequently we do have to cancel trips due to weather. Our Captain has over 23 years experience dealing with Florida weather on the water.
- We have a fully enclosed cabin with comfortable seating and viewing if needed. In case of cancellation we attempt to notify all ticketed passengers of the next available trip, or you can check the web site for available times.
- Please give local or cell # where we can reach you.
Is the boat Handicap accessible?
- Yes. Our vessel is built for manual wheelchair handicap accessible. This includes the restroom and cabin.
- Motorized wheelchairs or scooters are not permitted aboard per U.S.C.G due to weight restrictions.
- Due to tide changes, loading of wheelchairs can be inconsistent at times. Sometimes the water level prohibits us from being able to board a wheelchair safely. please CALL where we can discuss if there are any inconsistent water levels, please to arrive 20 min prior to departure so the crew can assist you coming aboard.
How safe is our boat?
- Our boat is completely 100% U.S.C.G. Approved.
- At 45′ long with a 12′ cross beam, she is made to be a steady and enjoyable platform while on the river. High railings, modern safety gear under all seats, and state of the art Garmin Electronics ensure your safety.
Where do we go?
- We will take you through a beautiful section of the Space Coast’s estuary on the Indian River Lagoon, cruising by the historic Dragon Point leading to the Banana River, and the Mathers Turn Bridge. You’ll also see some of Florida’s finest waterfront real estate and luxury homes.
How long is the river tour?
- Our daily tour is two hours long unless specified otherwise. sunsets 1.45 hours
Do you offer Gift Certificates?
- Yes. Gift certificates can be purchased directly through Good Natured River Tours by calling our local number (321) 987-0088
Can I book a private charter or have your boat accommodate team building events?
- Most certainly, just call 321-987-0088 and we can get everything set up. Remember we have a fully enclosed cabin set up with wireless internet. We can handle any web conference out on the water.
- Please call the local business line to inquire for business events.
What type of nature will we see?
- Truly the best that Florida’s Space Coast has to offer. We are proud of our little corner of the world and well should be. The Indian River Lagoon is home to over numerous species of flora and fauna. You will be amazed and the unique landscaping, mangrove estuaries, and old growth trees along the tour route.
Do you guarantee that I will see wildlife?
- We cannot guarantee that we will see wildlife; however, our tour passes through one of North America’s most densely populated estuaries. Our tours often encounter
- Bottlenose Dolphins
- A variety of wading and sea birds
- Thousands of unique and localized plant species
Keep your camera ready because you never know what, where or when!
What to Wear?
- Depending on the season, dress according to the weather conditions. You can always call ahead if you think it might help your decision. Always remember your sunscreen.
Is smoking allowed?
- Smoking or vaping is NOT permitted per US Coast Guard regulations.
Is Gratuity included? And how much is a good tip?
- Gratuity for the crew is not included in the ticket price. Please remember tips are not required; however, the crew does appreciate being recognized for sharing their local knowledge of the Indian River Lagoon and services.
- We are occasionally asked what is a good tip. It’s entirely up to you, but 15% is common.
We hope this helped answer some of the more common questions we get on a daily basis. If you need more information, please give us a call!
Thank you, Good Natured River Tours, LLC